I want to know what it takes to make these garbage companys quit calling.I received a call on my ho9me phone about this security scam and when i asked for an address he hung up on me., We have this phone number listed on the Do Not Call list. That appearantly means nothing.

I want to know what it takes to make these garbage companys quit calling.

Had an Experience with WCA?

Comments

#519586

I received the call from 713-581-2379. The same scam. Please block this number.

I kept getting robot calls from them at all times of the day. I may still get calls from them but I was forced to opt-out of something I never opted into. They clearly are a crooked company if they can't respect peoples privacy by harassing people day after day.

Just got a robocall from WCA. This number is also on the do not call list, though I get 6 or 7 calls a day, mostly robocalls or contractors. What can we do?

I have been getting a call from this company every morning for the past week.Around 9 AM they call and start this recorded message.

I am also on a DO NOT CALL LIST.

Why do this people get away with this?How do we stop them from making these calls?

People like this "security" company and others are idiots; do they REALLY think people will sign-on with a company that flagrantly ignores the law. Very ***.